We have a responsibility to minimize our impact on the environment in which we operate. This commitment is demonstrated through application of our key principles.
- Employing within the local area. 80% of staff live within a 5mile radius of the office
- Local suppliers for: sustenance, office supplies, business signage, office furniture etc.
- Dedicated recycle point in the dining area
- 'Paper-free office' with no bins. Employees are encouraged to make use of online/ computer-based tools and communicate via email rather than writing on paper.
- Lights with movement sensors which automatically switch off when rooms/ bathrooms are not in use
- Travel kept to a minimum, group meetings held within our own office space
- Employees encouraged to take public transport to work, or car share
- Installation of centrally controlled A/C Units to reduce consumption >20% energy saved
- Double sided printing set as default on all PCs and printers
- Inspiring creativity within our team and for our clients
- Providing exceptional mobile solutions of the highest quality
- Giving the highest level of value to internal and external stakeholders
- Delivering an efficient service to our clients
- Building and maintaining valuable and long-lasting relationships
- Recreational areas for our staff to encourage team-building, build relationships and allow staff to wind down during their free time in work hours.
- Fresh, locally-sourced flowers delivered to on a weekly basis to brighten the office and create a welcoming environment for our staff
- Office design inspired by and created by our team
- Project management to reduce time wasted both on internal and client projects
- Refined processes to make staff more effective